Tuesday, June 2, 2009

joseph matan his hostry and his picture when he was young

my names joseph matan i was born in hargiesa specially in in the main hospital so that i was born in 1990 so if you wanna t o make contact really make me contact.
every thing is good at it possible so i say you i am younhg man i was born in 1990 i told you before so i makes a websites such as hi5,facebook,tagged and also i contact all of the world so i interest the fashion or modern music a likes classic music in american music somali music arabic music indian music i also interesting friends so i get alot if so much so that i say you when you see me my profile it is not during here but only i remember so interest like that contact me http://www.josephmatan.webs.com/ so i gread the best gread so that by by

No comments:

Post a Comment